For use in conjunction with either CRS Touch Back Office or CRS Sharp Back Office the stock control module adds the ability to keep full control of all your organisations stock.
With the ability to add multiple suppliers to each product you have the flexibility to create purchase orders in the most cost effective way to fulfil your stock requirements.
For those using multi location software the transfer matrix allows the user to easily transfer stock between a warehouse (or any other stock location) with the ability to automatically allocate stock based on sales or location grading.
- Additional module for either of our Back Office software applications
- Multiple suppliers per product
- Ability to add supplier re-order codes, cost prices, unit sizes etc..
- Generate purchase orders either adhoc, based on re-order levels or as a replacement for sales
- Transfer between stock locations with the built in matrix
- Satisfy purchase orders and maintain pricing in one procedure
- Generate adjustments and returns for any product
- Stocktaking module with options for full, partial or by category stocktake with various import options
- Full reporting and audit available on demand