Museums & Attractions
How CRS EPoS can help you
With over 25 years experience of supplying products to museums and attractions, look no further than CRS and Sharp for a reliable EPOS solution for your venue.
The range of Electronic Point of sale terminals are easy to use with a choice of touch-screen or keyboard machines to suit any environment.
For those venues that are run by Charities our solutions can also be linked to our Cash Gift Aid module to allow you to capture Gift Aid at the point of sale on Admissions and Donations.
Ticket printing can also be added to the solution and can be anything from a simple stub ticket through to a plastic card – all printed at the point of sale.
For a full integrated solution to help increase speed of service, CRS and Sharp is able to offer a range of card payment solutions.
Features & benefits
- Easy to Use – reduce speed of service and increase sales during busy times.
- Fully Configurable User Interface –flexible for a varied and changing menu.
- Foster Customer Loyalty – bonus points feature & Customer relationship management features.
- Data Reporting Control – data reporting from multiple sites can be controlled with the online function.
- Maximise Sales with Promotions –Sharp offers a choice of exciting promotional menus.
- Integrated Payment Solutions – a choice of Magnetic cards; chip cards or contactless cards.
- Full Management Control – back office software is available for easy price and product set-up / maintenance; full reporting and for management control.
- Network of EPOS Terminals – can be linked with the Inter Register Communication feature to help with data consolidation at the end of day.
- Gift Aid on Admissions – for those museums and attractions that are Charity run you can capture Gift Aid on your admissions and donations at the point of sale.
- Ticket Printing – a range of ticket style can be printed at the point of sale from stub receipts to plastic cards.